2013年1月24日星期四

'Jessica Alba and other Hollywood moms lie about how easy it is to lose baby weight,' says Cougar Town's Nicole Sullivan

Well this is one way to get thrown out of the Hollywood mothers' group.
Cougar Town actress Nicole Sullivan has launched an attack on celebrity mothers who claim.
The mother of two singled out Jessica Alba, saying the Blue Crush star and other actresses lie about how they got their bodies back after their pregnancies.
Not true: Nicole Sullivan, who lost 35 pounds after a long battle with her weight, has lashed out at celebrity mums who claim they do not diet
Not true: Nicole Sullivan, who lost 35 pounds after a long battle with her weight, has lashed out at celebrity mums who claim they do not diet
The 42-year-old comedian called out claims by Hollywood mothers that they get their amazing bodies back by simply breastfeeding or chasing after their children.
The actress told Us Weekly at The Real Women of Jenny Craig event on Wednesday: 'I felt broken. I felt like an outsider in my own community.'
'I would flip through celeb magazines… and I just couldn't get how these mums like Jessica Alba lost so much weight so quickly - and yet I couldn't,' she said reflecting on the period following the birth of her first son, Dashel, now five.
Model mum: Jessica Alba steps out with her daughter looking thin around Beverly Hills, California
Model mum: Jessica Alba steps out with her daughter looking thin around Beverly Hills, California
'They all lie and say, ''Oh, I lost the weight running after the kids or breastfeeding.'' It's not true.'
In the face of a large weight gain, Nicole said she blamed herself for not being like them.
'There just are not a lot of overweight people in Hollywood. I felt like the jerk who couldn't figure it out.'
Nicole said it stole a lot of happiness from her first pregnancy.
'When I look back to when I had my first son, I was unhappy. I couldn't understand why the weight wasn't just falling off. I wish I could have that time back.
She told Us Weekly this changed when she joined diet service Jenny Craig.
'I had tried every other diet in the world and decided to give Jenny Craig a try. The first week, I lost five pounds and then lost an average of two pounds a week for 16 weeks. I lost 35 pounds total. It changed my life.'
With my second son, I enjoyed the whole process of him being an infant more because I wasn't mad at myself. When you are mad at yourself, you are mad at everybody.
'I may not look like [Alba], but at least I can keep up with other actresses now. I feel really good about myself.'
Post her second child, Blue Crush actress Jessica said she was getting help from a trainer but said it was having two children that kept her thin.
Found happiness: Nicole was able to let go of her weight concerns and found her second pregnancy a much happier event
Found happiness: Nicole was able to let go of her weight concerns and found her second pregnancy a much happier event
'I'm running around after a three and a half-year-old so that always keeps you on your toes,' she told People last year.
'It was my second pregnancy so I think I just didn't indulge as much. It was easier to snap back.'
But the actress - who runs an organic baby company - said she was not putting her weight loss before her children Honor and Haven.
'I just feel thankful and blessed that I have two beautiful children. That's my focus.'
Thumbs down: Sullivan on Cougar Town says she may not look like Alba but she can keep up with other Hollywood actresses
Thumbs down: Sullivan on Cougar Town says she may not look like Alba but she can keep up with other Hollywood actresses

没有评论:

发表评论