2013年2月19日星期二

'I exercise before my kids wake up to avoid feeling guilty': Kourtney Kardashian on how she lost 45lbs of baby weight

Kourtney Kardashian has revealed she works out before her children wake up to avoid feeling guilty about spending time away from them.
The 33-year-old has three-year-old son Mason and seven-month-old daughter Penelope with her boyfriend Scott Disick and recently lost 45lbs of baby weight.
Back in shape: Kourtney Kardashian with her daughter Penelope in LA on Monday
Back in shape: Kourtney Kardashian with her daughter Penelope in LA on Monday
The 5ft reality TV star, who is now 106lbs, tells Us Weekly: 'This time, the focus is early on being a mom and being present, knowing my priorities. The trainer comes over at seven in the morning when my kids are still asleep so I don't have any mom guilt.
 
'Sometimes I think, "Why should I work out when I can spend time with my kids?" I feel guilty doing something for me. So working out at home is really nice. And when I don't do that, I go for a jog or do morning yoga. Sometimes when I'm playing on the floor with Penelope, I'll do a few sit-ups.'
She likes to treat herself to sugarless snacks and encourages her young children to eat gluten-free food.

A day in the life: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick take their daughter, Penelope, out shopping on Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles
Family time: The star was joined by her partner Scott Disick 
She added: 'Lately I've been obsessed with these little gluten-free animal crackers that I give Mason. They're called KinniKritters. Mason and I bake a lot too, but we make healthy things, like gluten-free cupcakes. I love to eat the dough!'
Kourtney, who was spotted shopping on Rodeo Drive with Scott and Penelope on Monday, said she is slowly learned to be less critical of her body.
She added: 'I definitely had some moments when the weight was at a standstill. It was frustrating and I'd start to wonder, "Am I ever going to get my body back?" Then I'd be like, "OK, you just had two kids. Take it easy."'

没有评论:

发表评论